Art / "Visual Poetry"

16:14

Hey hey dreamers! 
Sorry for the lack of posting but school has been keeping me busy.
Summer vacation is right around the corner tho, so there’s a lot on the way! Are you all studying for finals???

In this post I’m glad to announce that Tacha’s Day Dreams is gonna start having art posts: paintings, projects from school and above all, drawings done by me. I do consider makeup one of my expressions of art, but from now on I also want to focus on my drawings since they are a big part of me too.
I tought this blog would be just the right place to share the art I’ve been creating with you guys.
Without further do, as my first art post I present you “Visual Poetry”.

//

Hey hey dreamers! 
Desculpem a falta de assiduidade dos posts mas a escola tem me mantido bastante ocupada.
Mas, as férias de Verão estão ao virar da esquina e muitas coisas vêm a caminho! Estão todos a estudar para os exames???

Neste post tenho o prazer de anunciar que a página Tacha’s Day Dreams vai começar a ter posts dedicados à arte: pinturas, projetos da escola e sobretudo desenhos feitos por mim. Sim, eu considero a maquilhagem uma das minhas formas de exprimir arte, mas, a partir de agora, quero também focar-me nos meus desenhos, uma vez que também são uma grande parte de mim.
Pensei que este blog seria o lugar ideal para partilhar com vocês a arte que tenho vindo a criar.
Como o meu primeiro post dedicado à arte apresento-vos "Poesia Visual".









Let me know what you think in the comment section and if you are not following me on other social media yet, make sure you do as well as subscribing the blog!
Instagram- @tachasdaydreams
Facebook- www.facebook.com/TachasDayDreams 

Love, Tacha.

//

Digam-me o que acharam na secção de comentários e se ainda não me segues em outras redes sociais certifica-te de o fazer, bem como subscrever o blog!
Instagram-@tachasdaydreams


Love, Tacha.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts